Founded in 1975, the USC Leonard Davis School of Gerontology is the oldest and largest school of its type in the world. We offer the most comprehensive selection of gerontology degree programs found anywhere, a variety of outstanding research opportunities and a challenging yet supportive academic environment.
- Master of Science in Gerontology
- Master of Arts in Gerontology
- Master of Aging Services Management
- Master of Long Term Care Administration
- Master of Science in Nutrition, Healthspan and Longevity
- Master of Arts in Medical Gerontology
- Master of Arts in Senior Living Hospitality