With a history spanning almost 90 years, the USC Sol Price School of Public Policy has earned a distinct reputation for excellence in creating scholarship that serves the global public good.
Solving societal issues of such complexity requires not only great minds but also great action. USC Price fosters collaboration and partnerships to better understand problems through varied perspectives. We use the vast influence of California and greater Los Angeles as a resource for setting new paradigms. And we translate research into communities by working directly with the public, private and nonprofit sectors.
- Bachelor of Science in Public Policy
- Bachelor of Science in Urban Studies and Planning
- Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Development
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Nonprofit Leadership and Management
- Executive Master of Leadership
- Master of Public Policy
- Master of Urban Planning
- Master of Real Estate Development
- Master of International Public Policy and Management
- Master of Health Administration
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Master of Science in Public Policy Data Science